JUNIOR Diamond Overhead Buoyancy Aid
The super comfortable, compact design of the Rooster® Diamond Overhead Buoyancy Aid features a high cut waist to allow unrestricted movement and easy access to a trapeze hook. The highly adjustable shoulder and waist straps ensures a great fit for different body shapes, while the recessed, neoprene-covered buckles removes the risk of snagging on ropes and rigging. Strong, rip-stop fabric ensures longevity and provides greater wear resistance with reflective panels for improved visibility. The front pocket is large enough to keep a spare hat, safety knife, tape and snacks, with an integral hook and mesh pocket for your keys, shackles and other spares. The Rooster® 50N Diamond Buoyancy Aid is approved to EN393 safety standards.
´ We couldn’t have asked for a better product! Whilst primarily design for sailing, these BA’s are also perfect for kayaking due to their incredible ease of movement, adjustability, and huge front storage pocket. We particularly loved the attention to detail, with reflective panels and neoprene covers over the adjustment straps on both the men’s and women’s versions. Thank you Rooster! ´
George Savell, Expedition Leader: The Cambridge University Danube Kayak Expedition.
Don´t forget to check out our Race Bib and junior zip front style (see related items).
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- Rooster 50N Diamond Buoyancy Aid Approved to EN393
- Designed with a high cut to allow unrestricted movement from the waist and easy access to a trapeze hook
- Adjustable waist and shoulder straps provide room for growth and the adaptability to ensure a close, safe fit for a wide variety of body shapes
- All buckles recessed into neoprene pockets to remove the risk of snagging on ropes and rigging
- Strong rip stop fabric for greater longevity and wear resistance
- Large, front pocket with space for hat, safety knife, tape and snacks which also incorporates a hook for keys and mesh pocket for shackles and other spares
- Reflective strips for improved visibility