The ultimate multi-sport base layer!
Rooster Polypro™ is constructed from a combination of Polypropylene (94%) and Elastane (6%). We've brushed the inner fabric surface to give it a thick, fleece-like, high quality texture which feels incredibly warm and soft next to your skin. The resulting garments provides excellent thermal qualities making it the perfect base layer. Polypropylene is naturally hydrophobic, which means the fabric feels remarkably dry, even when wet. Wear it next to your skin underneath our neoprene Longjohns and Tops - in fact the possibilities are endless - our Polypro™ base layers would be great under your ski suit, drysuit, winter cycling, kayaking, walking and anytime you need a thermal base layer.
Also available as leggings, socks and headwear - see related items.
We recommend hand washing in warm water.
- Breathable polypropylene material wicks moisture away from the body
- Brushed ´fleece´ inner providing excellent thermal qualities
- Dries very quickly after use and washing due to the hydrophobic (water repellent) nature of polypropylene
- Wear beneath Hot Legs as an insulating layer during winter for incredible warmth
- Ideal for a range of outdoor activities in the colder months including road cycling, mountain biking, kayaking and skiing
To use the size chart, find a size that best fits your waist and inside leg measurements. If you can't match both of these criteria, please take into account your body shape and choose the closest match.
Please note that these garments have a fair amount of stretch and a single size could well span several sizes depending on how you would like it to fit.