Serie 40 Ball Bearing Orbit™ Block (Single, becket, swivel head)
35,45 €Desconto de %
- Sheave Ø 40 mm
- Max. Rope Ø 9 mm
- Max. Cable Ø mm
- Pin Ø 4 mm
- M.W.L. 325* kg
- B. L. 650 kg
- Weight 44 g
- Ultra Lightweight
- Low friction 2-stage Orbital ball bearing system
- Highest working load in its class
- Low profile and compact
- High performance cleating
- Swivel shackle head for unlimited block rotation.
- Stainless steel shackle head and compatibility with sharp fixing points.
- Ultra low profile integrated becket
- Mainsheet systems on spinnaker sheet on dinghies to 5m (16ft)
- Spinnaker sheets on dinghies, sportsboats and small keel boats to 5m (16ft)
- Halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 8m (26ft)
- Control line applications on larger yachts
- Ideal use for mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies, sportsboats and small keel boats to 8m(26ft).
- Also with halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 8m (26ft).
- Control line applications on larger yachts.
- Ball Bearings - High compression stregnth carbon black Acetal.
- Stage 2 Bearing - Glass fibre reinforced, MoS2 impregnated Nylon
- Frame/Cheeks - Toughened, glass fibre reinforced Nylon
- Sheave - Carbon fibre reinforced, PTFE impreganated Nylon
- Sheave: Carbon fibre reinforced, PTFE impregnated Nylon.
- Head fitting: Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black Acetal.
- Stage 2 Bearing: Glass fibre reinforced, MoS2 impregnated Nylon.