Side Zip Buoyancy Aid
The side zip buoyancy aid has been innovated for fit and style. Longer and thinner, less bulk for better dexterity. Adjustable sides, shoulders and waist make for a form that can be altered to be suitable for any shape. The buoyancy foam stops at the waist, allowing for a full physcail range of movement with no restrictions, this has been replaced with a durable neoprene panel to increase comfort while seated. Despite its length, this buoyancy aid is rated ISO CE12402-5.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- Side zip entry positioned forward for ease of use
- Concealed adjustable sides and shoulders through webbing and buckle constructions - multi form fitting
- Second adjustment strap at hem for further securement
- Reflective panels
- Large front pocket with internal mesh compartment
- Soft panel at centre front to be trapeze hook friendly
- Black neoprene panels for a smaller flattering appearance
- Long thin fit
- Leg straps on size Junior Small
- Rated ISO CE12402-5
- Heavy duty Ripstop nylon
- Durable neoprene